Friday, December 21, 2012

Family, Tradition, and SANTA !!!!

Dear Kids: Four more sleeps until Christmas 2012 !! 

We started off today with coffee. No, not for you. For ME! Wow, you are so busy... It only took 15 minutes for Jeyes to realize I was awake and then he was downstairs demanding "milkshakes" aka PediaSure milk. Have I mentioned how I can barely keep up? I'm always scrambling to find "home-based" idea's for us to enjoy together.  Here is a sweet-shot of Teilani and Dad at the table. Teilani - You kept saying this was "special mommy/Tei-Tei time"... I tried my best to keep Jeyes distracted with a movie and breakfast snacks but he clearly wanted in on the action and I could not tell him no nor deny him part of this legacy-building activity. Don't tell Dad... but, I saw him sneak a few pieces of candy while you weren't looking. We have another train - gingerbread pre-assembled house to make on Christmas Eve... I hope you love it as much as I do. 


Monster baby on the table destroying/adding his own personal touch 

Teilani hands adding more details... love the outfit, girl. 

Big boy walking to see Santa

 More handsomness... Standing in front of our garage. Everything blue... so studly. 

 RUNNING to see Santa

 You are so beautiful, Teilani. Even though this dress was last year's attire, you rock it well... and still love to wear it. It's your "Christmas dress". The thought of this being your last time/s wearing it brings me to tears. Why can't you stay my little Diva girl forever? Please?

Holding Dad's personal iPhone. "I'm gonna show Santa my ballet moves, Mommy" 

I named you - "Murrieta Elves" - How bout the finger in the mouth action? Um, yuckers. Did you wash your hands first? Yes, this is your mother talking. You know, the germ-a-phobe. 


JJ -  I know I told you I was working on balancing your diet... but, how could I say no to you eating this cookie? I mean, seriously. If there were ever a time to want to kiss your face it would be NOW.


Is she looking? Am I allowed to eat this? 

YUMMM. That's all I have to say. Can I kiss your cheekies, yet?


Big Sis time on Santa's lap

and this is Me in the clubhouse at our apartment complex --> Pineapple Mommarazzi. The lady who carried you in her belly for 9 months and is super obsessed with picture taking/documentation of our life. I hope you remember this year. Plenty more to be excited about. We are so blessed to have you and are trying so hard to make Christmas 2012 SPECIAL. 


I love you, Momma <3








No comments:

Post a Comment